Saturday, June 15, 2013

Party time!


In light of SuperD’s very anxious behavior after Mother’s Day, we scaled back our Father’s Day celebration. Hubby and I both have birthdays this week as well, so last night we had a mini-party at home. I had SuperD make a list of what you need at a party:
  • Pizza
  • Presents
  • Cake
  • Balloons

I thought he nailed it! We went to the store, and I asked him to pick out a balloon for each of us. He picked out a cool clear balloon with fish inside for me. Hubby got a pretty fantastic sparkly, ladybug! We also picked out a cake that I thought was cheesecake, but was in fact a white chocolate raspberry layer cake. Turns out, it was still yummy. :) We all watched Monster, Inc. and our little celebration was a success! Low-key celebrations are definitely the way to go.

Hubby's Father's Day/birthday balloon
 

No comments:

Post a Comment