Saturday, February 23, 2013

Hello!

I have been thinking about dipping a toe into the blogging pool for a while now. I've been an avid blog reader (um...lurker) for years. I also have a writing background. What I didn't have was the feeling that I had anything to say that was of interest to anyone else. As a foster parent, however, I find that I have lots to say ALL THE TIME. When I sat down to make a list of potential blog posts, I churned out 35 ideas in under 10 minutes. Now, I recognize that what I have to say may still be of no interest to other people, but clearly I need a place to vent/share/discuss the ideas that are bouncing around my brain constantly. I'm looking forward to using Fostering Hope and Love as an outlet and hopefully a way to connect with other foster parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment